› Does the car have to be a rally car?
• No. Only standard vehicles, 4-wheel drive or all-wheel drive are allowed. Modifications are prohibited.
› Does the car have to be a Toyota?
• No. Rally Jameel welcomes all car brands.
› What is the difference between this rally and other rallies?
• Rally Jameel is not a speed rally like most rallies. It is a navigation rally. It mainly depends on navigation.
› Is there any training before the rally?
• Yes, there is training before the rally.
› Will the training be theoretical or practical, and when and where will it be?
• Both, theoretical and practical training on 4-5 March in JED. (Riyadh may be added later depending on the number of entries from Riyadh & Sharqiyah. If so, dates will be 8-9 March in Riyadh).
› When does entry close & when is the last day for early registration?
• Entry closes 1st of March. Early Registration ends 20th of February.
› Do the fees include the driver only?
• No, the fees include the driver and the co-driver.
› What is the right clothing for the event?
• Clothing is free as long as it covers the whole body, but it’s recommended to provide race overalls In order to appear appropriately for the event, as well as for photography and sponsors, if any.
› Do we have to provide a helmet for the driver and co-driver?
• Yes, it must be provided for both.
› What kind of license do we need to participate in Rally Jameel?
• You will need a valid local or international driving license accepted in Saudi Arabia. This applies to the co-driver as well if she will help with driving during the Event.
› Does registration require a license from the automobile federation?
› Is registration limited to rally drivers?
• No, Rally Jameel encourages whomever has the passion to register.
› Do I have to have participated in a rally before?
• No, but it is better to have the passion and general knowledge.
› What is the criteria for accepting participants?
• Date of Registration.
• Date of issuing Driving license.
• Date of entry fees deposit.
• Experience in off road driving (after interview).
• Pass the training program (Navigation for codrivers & on ground desert driving for drivers).
• Entered car (priority will be given to 4×4 cars).
• Physique In terms of height and weight.
› Will cars be provided to participants?
• No, participants must participate with their own cars.
› Will sponsors be provided for us?
• No, but we will guide you to the best ways to get sponsors.
› Can we have sponsors on our cars and uniforms?
• Yes, however identification numbers, rally plates and all organizer ’s advertising must be fitted to the car for scrutineering and must be visible for the duration of the rally. As marked in red.
• No political, religious or abusive advertising is permitted.
• The advertising of tobacco (or related products), alcohol, and/or pornography is forbidden on cars, competition/service equipment and on the team members’ outfits.
› Is the rally accredited by local authorities?
• Yes, it is under the supervision of the Saudi Automobile and Motorcycle Federation.
› Is the rally a continuous event or is it for this year only?
• It is a continuous event.